Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Office Hours: By AppointmentWebsite: https://www.laurentburlion.com/
Nonlinear control systems, safe control of UAVs, spacecraft attitude control, flight control and protection.
Ph.D., Physics, University of Paris Sud, 2007
Dipl. Ing., Engineering, Ensta Bretagne (former Ensieta), 2003
Post graduate degree (DEA), Control Engineering, Ecole Centrale Nantes, 2003
- L. Burlion, J-M. Biannic and T. Ahmed-Ali, "Attitude tracking of a flexible spacecraft under angular velocity constraints", to appear in International Journal of Control.
- L. Burlion, L. Zaccarian, H. de Plinval and S. Tarbouriech, "Discontinuous model recovery anti-windup for image based visual servoing", Automatica, vol.104, pp.41-47, 2019.
- F. Mazenc, L. Burlion and M. Malisoff, "Backstepping design for output feedback stabilization for a class of uncertain systems", Systems and Control Letters, vol.123, pp.134-143, 2019.
- T. Cunis, L. Burlion and J-P. Condomines, "On Piece-wise Polynomial Modeling for Control and Analysis of Aircraft Dynamics beyond Stall", AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, vol. 42(4), pp. 949-957, 2019.
- E. Chambon, L. Burlion and P. Apkarian, "Time-response shaping using Output to Input Saturation Transformation", International Journal of Control, vol. 91(3), pp.534-553, 2018.
- V. Gibert, F. Plestan, L. Burlion, J. Boada and A. Chriette, "Visual estimation of deviations for the civil aircraft landing", Control Engineering Practice, vol.75, pp.17-25, 2018.