- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2005
- M.S.E., Stanford University, 1995
- B.S.E., University of Michigan, 1994
Design of hybrid energy systems for energy scavenging, generation and storage.
Exploration of bioengineered scaffold materials and characterization.
1. Wang, C.-W., Cook, K.A. and Sastry, A.M. "Conduction in Multiphase Particulate/Fibrous Networks: Simulations and Experiments on Li-ion Anodes," Journal of the Electrochemical Society, v. 150 (3), 2003.
4. Cook, K.A., F. Albano, and P. E. Nevius and Sastry, A.M., "POWER (Power Optimization for Wireless Energy Requirements): A MatLab Based Algorithm for Design of Hybrid Energy Systems,” Journal of Power Sources, 159 (1), 2006.
5. Cook-Chennault, K.A., N. Thambi and A.M. Sastry, “Powering MEMS Portable Devices – A Review of Non-regenerative and Regenerative Power Supply Systems with special emphasis on piezoelectric energy harvesting systems,” Smart Materials and Structures, 17, 2008.
6. Cook-Chennault, K.A., Thambi, N., Bitetto, M.A. and Hameyie, E., “Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting: A Green and Clean Alternative for Sustained Power Production,” Bulletin of Science Technology Society, 28, 2008.
8. Banerjee, S. and Cook-Chennault, K.A., “Influence of Al Particle Size and Lead Zirconate Titanate (PZT) Volume Fraction on the Dielectric Properties of PZT-Epoxy-Aluminum Composites,” Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, 113 (October 2011), 2011.
9. Banerjee, S. and Cook-Chennault, K.A., “Effective Dielectric Constant of a 0-3-0 Composite and the Effect of Conduct Inclusion Shape,” Proceedings of the 16th United States National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, June 27—July 2, 2010, State College, PA.
10. Cook-Chennault, K.A., Cosaboom, D., Whitzer, M and Castley, D, “Enhanced Output Voltage and Power from Aluminum-PZT-Portland Cement Composites,” Proceedings of the 16th United States National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, June 27—July 2, 2010, State College, PA.